Pages

lundi 26 mars 2018

Crafty Cardmakers #208 // Bunnies, chicks or eggs

Hello everyone!

I am delighted to announce that I am a part of the Crafty Cardmakers Design Team and this is my first post.

The theme is

bunnies, chicks or eggs

And here is my card for the theme:


When I saw the theme I knew that I wanted my bunny to hop over the Easter eggs. I used this cute stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I coloured my images with Copics with colours matching my patterned paper. I added a grass border and 3D foam pads for more interest. I stamped my sentiment using a stamp set from Reverse Confetti. And “voilà” a cute and colourful Easter card.

I hope you like it.

Please join us for the challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Thank you for stopping by.

5 commentaires:

  1. What a delightfully happy card, perfect for Easter, looking forward to seeing more of your work! Welcome to the team.
    hugs
    Glenda

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful card Valerie, love the design and it's so sweet.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi Valerie, that's a great collection of bunnies, loving the card it's so sweet. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Your bunny and paper are so cute! Love the design.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Cute card Valerie, and welcome to the team. Hugs Kimx

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS