Pages

samedi 11 juin 2016

I need some coffee // Shopping Our Stash #255

Hello!

Here is my card for Shopping Our Stash. I am a tea girl but I had this cute stamp set so I went with a coffee theme.


Supplies:
  • Cardstock: Neenah Solar White
  • Patterned Paper: 4enscrap
  • Stamp & sentiment: Coffee First (Create a Smile)
  • Enamel dots from my stash
Challenge:
Shopping Our Stash: Coffee or tea

Thank you for stopping by.

3 commentaires:

  1. Very pretty card! Love the colors and the CAS design! Thanks for sharing with us here at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello Valerie: This is a very beautiful card, the colors and design are fabulous.
    Love the enamel dots and that sentiment fits perfectly, we all NEED our morning coffee indeed.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash, hope to see you in the gallery often.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. what a gorgeous card, i love this! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (coffee or tea!) STASH with us this week! :)

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS