Pages

jeudi 1 août 2013

Dynamic Duos #63 & The Paper Players #156

Good morning!

Here is my card for the Dynamic Duos Challenge 




Supplies:
  • patterned papers: Party Day (Crate Paper);
  • stamps: Framed Fonts (Avery Elle);
  • enamel dots: Collectable (My Mind's Eye);
  • twine (Doodlebug);
  • paper bag (Scraptastic Club February 2013 kit).
The following card is based upon a sketch from The Paper Players

 


Supplies:
  • patterned papers: Uncharted Waters (Glitz);
  • stamps: Land Ho (The Alley Way Stamps);
  • enamel dots: Collectable (My Mind's Eye)
Thank you for stopping by.

3 commentaires:

  1. So fun!! I love that pocket on the front of the card and the little 'bubbles' of colour. Thanks for sharing with us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What fun cards....the first one is quite clever and the second one just cracked me up! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week at the Paper Players!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Awwww, this is soooo cute--love the pirate, you've colored him so well! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    RépondreSupprimer

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS