Pages

dimanche 19 mai 2013

Project Life : Scrapdeco kits

Hi everyone!

Yesterday and today I catched up with my Project Life and I am now up to date. Woohoo!
I used Scrapdeco March & April kits.








Supplies:
  • Scrapdeco March 2013 kit 
  • patterned papers: Collection Pause Café (Les Papiers de Pandore);
  • bazzill papers;
  • wooden alphabet, stars & arrows;
  • tag "Remember today": (My Minds Eye);
  • chipboard "resist": (Pink Paislee);
  • button flair: Collection Pause Café (Les Papiers de Pandore);
  • grey, blue & white brads;
  • string: (May Arts);
  • mask "confetti" (Crafter's Workshop);
  • stamps: Textures 1, Textures 2, Best Of 1 & Histoire d'amour (Florilèges Design)







 Supplies:
  • Scrapdeco April 2013 kit 
  • patterned papers: collection Color me happy (Glitz Design); collection Why not (I Lowe Scrap);
  • Bazzill papers;
  • alphabet: "Journal - Amy Tangerine" (American Crafts);
  • puffy stickers: "Découvrir - Amy Tangerine" (American Crafts);
  • stickers: "Splendid" (Authentique paper);
  • stickers: collection Why not (I Lowe Scrap);
  • sequins;
  • buttons: Vintage note (Dovecraft).
That's all for now.
Have a good day!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS